• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2012 Bun Cooler Lodging Update

charlie gary

"Special" Assistant to the NWAD
OK, as of 8:30pm Saturday, April 14th, evening there are 12 rooms taken at the Lewis & Clark.  They have nine rooms and six cabins still available.  If you need to call and make a reservation, here's the number.  208-935-2556  Tell them you want the COG rate.  Don't wait too long and end up being shut out.

Uglydog56 said:
I have my reservations made.  Is there a registration I can't find, or is this just a show-up thing?

There is no formal registration form other than this one  http://www.cog-online.org/clubportal/EventDetail.cfm?clubID=1328&EventID=159889&mo=6&tDate=%7Bd%20%272012%2D06%2D19%27%7D

We're not charging money for anything, so the big reason to register on the event page is to aid in getting the head count right for the dinner Saturday night.  The dinner is paid for by individual members when they register for their rooms.  I believe the cost is $20.00, but I may be wrong.  I believe this is the week the menu and costs are set, but I may be wrong (at least I'm consistent).  Is Teresa coming, too?  How badly did I mangle the spelling of her name?

CharlieG, Were in for Fri night but to help with the head count we won't be there for Sat. Soooooooooo......... if someone needs a room for sat night ours will be available.

Yes she's coming, and yes you have it spelled right.  You know you've got a keeper when she's asking YOU if there are any rallies coming up...

Uglydog56 said:
Yes she's coming, and yes you have it spelled right.  You know you've got a keeper when she's asking YOU if there are any rallies coming up...

A keeper is someone to be treasured, that's for sure.  I remember the day my wife told me I should buy a new motorcycle since I wanted a new seat for my Honda.  I assume Teresa's OK with being around COGers after hours since she married one.  ;)  The last couple of days the buzz has increased quite a bit.  I predict a good time will be had by all.

OMoaC,
  One night is better than none.  Your route should create some good memories and photos.  Look forward to seeing you there.

Charlie_Gary_NWAD said:
OMoaC,
  One night is better than none.  Your route should create some good memories and photos.  Look forward to seeing you there.
+1 Very much looking forward to it.