• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2012 C14 For Sale

hawk60m

2012 Arabian Red, 29000 mi. Never been dropped. Newer Angel GT's, Cal Sci windshields ( a short dark summer & taller clear one), front fender extender, Rowe Electronics PDM, Kakao throttle lock, Murphs bar risers, Murphs peg lowers, Murphs speed Bleeders, RKA tank bag, Baldwin Seat, Steves Flash, V&H Slip on (also have Delkevic & original exhaust), Saddlebag liners (never used). Service manual & Freds DVDs included. Comes with Garmin Zumo 665 also... I don't have a smart phone so no pics, bike is in excellent shape...
Located in Bridgeport CT
Thanks, Mark
hh53e2@aol.com

Last edited:
I kind of don't want to sell it but I'm ready for something else. Looking at Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT... I will miss that fantastic engine on the Connie!

Hello Mark.
Are you willing to defarkle the bike at all? If so I'm interested in the V&H and the Clear CalSci screen. I'm in Conn as well.

Thanks
Chris
Chrismpero@hotmail.com

Hi Chris, I don't want to start taking things off because if I cant get a fair price for it I'll just keep it...
Thanks for asking
Mark

Nighthawk said:
Hi Chris, I don't want to start taking things off because if I cant get a fair price for it I'll just keep it...
Thanks for asking
Mark

You'd be surprised how many folks have no idea what our highly valued additions are!Ā  :-\Ā  And even fewer than that have a clue what they are worth. Beyond a custom exhaust most don't seem to care all that much.

When I bought my bike in April I would not have cared if it had curb feelers and whitewalls on it - I wanted the bike and didn't care about the "stuff."Ā  :-\ I have since learned what is good and what isn't, on this bike, now that I am riding the bike and can assess the "value" of the additions. I have learned after the fact that the prior owner did me many, many favors with many quality additions. But at the time I bought it, they didn't mean a thing to me. That's the nature of an owner mentaility vs a buyer.

Jon