• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2012 Frog Togg Toadz

floid

Last weekend I picked up a standard set of Frogg Toggs from ****s Sporting goods.  I had the good fortune of trying them out riding in the rain for 2 hours in an all-day downpour (Florida).  As others have reported, the seam in the seat leaked and my jeans were soaked by the time I got back to Tampa.  I promptly returned them to ****s and purchased a set of 2012 Horny Toadz from Racer Parts Wholesale.  They came today.

I have to say these new versions are very much nicer than the Road Toadz.  The pants seams are double taped - I doubt very much that I will have leakage problems.  The material and design are very nice.  With any luck, I'll get to try them out this weekend as Isaac blows by Tampa and drowns the RNC.

I'll report back if I get the chance to test them out, but first impressions are very good.