• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2012 Kawasaki C14 for sale-SOLD

ZG/ZN Kim

Sahttps://www.purplewave.com/auction/230816/item/MD9001/2012-Kawasaki-Concours_14-Motorcycles-Motorcycle-Wisconsinw this on Blue Wave. C14 being auctioned. Could be a good deal !

To answer a few questions, yes this is a good motorcycle. I did have it on Craigslist for about 3 months this past summer had no real interest here in Wisconsin.

I had been a COG member for about 7 years and met a lot of people, but was hesitant to post it where somebody I knew would buy it.
Anyway this is a good cycle, I would not hesitate to ride it anywhere, there are no issues. I am really hoping there is someone in this group who has a friend who wanted a C14, but was waiiting for a deal . This auction has no reserve so it goes for what ever the market will bear.

Here is a little more info:
Extras:
-Rostra Cruise, 2 Brothers Exhaust, Ronnie's Highway Pegs, Rubber Tank Armour, Owner + Factory Service manual, Extra set of 90% tires, aftermarket gas cap, PUIG windshield, Shoodabeen Engineering 2nd generation ecu flash
-Upgraded Suspension: C14/ZX-14 front forks with Race-Tek valving. One fork is a C14 with rebound dampening adjustment, One fork is a ZX-14 with both rebound/compression adjustment. The rear shock has been revalved by Sasquatch Engineering out of Idaho
-Front and Rear fender extenders
-Upgraded horn, custom aluminum luggage rack(original is included)
-Tubular Bars installed(all hardware for original bars included)
-Custom seat 1" higher than factory(I am 6'-0" and can put both feet on the ground at a stop)
-K&N Air Filter
-LED running lights
- Additional LED rear brake light

Maintenance:
-New Battery 2022
-Valves adjusted at 50,000 miles, valve map is included in service manual
-Tires are approximately 60%
-Key FOB and extra emergency key included
Miscellaneous:
I am the 2nd owner, have owned since 2016. Purchased the bike with 33,000 miles, have had no issues, runs perfectly everything works.
-

Last edited:
Sahttps://www.purplewave.com/auction/230816/item/MD9001/2012-Kawasaki-Concours_14-Motorcycles-Motorcycle-Wisconsinw this on Blue Wave. C14 being auctioned. Could be a good deal !
Here is the link.

Someone loved this machine at one time.

Wayne, Carol & Blue

1 week from today this motorcycle will be sold at auction. It has the following:
Rostra Cruise, Front/Rear Fender Extenders, Shood a Ben Engineering Flash(2nd gen), 2 Brothers Exhaust, Rubber Tank Armor, K&N Filter, Tubular handlebar conversion, Extra Power Outlet upfront, upgraded suspension and seat.
The bike does have some minor scratches but runs excellent, everything works, engine strong and clean. Only reason for selling I have 2 bikes and this one drew the short straw.
The bid is only at $1100 right now could be the deal of a lifetime

1 week from today this motorcycle will be sold at auction. It has the following:
Rostra Cruise, Front/Rear Fender Extenders, Shood a Ben Engineering Flash(2nd gen), 2 Brothers Exhaust, Rubber Tank Armor, K&N Filter, Tubular handlebar conversion, Extra Power Outlet upfront, upgraded suspension and seat.
The bike does have some minor scratches but runs excellent, everything works, engine strong and clean. Only reason for selling I have 2 bikes and this one drew the short straw.
The bid is only at $1100 right now could be the deal of a lifetime

Don't let me forget.

Anybody know who the owner was? Just curious as to why the auction and why they didn't sell it outright..

Rode with the guy once in Kentucky at dry creek. Then he hosted a nice ride in Wisconsin. Then silence for 2 or 3 years now. Nice guy

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230810_080626_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230810_080626_Chrome.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 63
I know him too. Good guy, keeps his bikes properly maintained.
I used to refer to him as my Yankee Buddy, but I haven't talked to him in some time.
I heard he's just lost interest in riding and ready to sale.

I'd buy it, but too far away.

Mount Hope, WI

Ride safe, Ted

Last edited:
I used to refer to him as my Yankee Buddy, but I haven't talked to him in some time.

Mount Hope, WI

Ride safe, Ted

Rode with the guy once in Kentucky at dry creek. Then he hosted a nice ride in Wisconsin. Then silence for 2 or 3 years now. Nice guy
Thanks for the kind words Laker. What you fail to mention that at that ride in Kentucky, you and I did a 40 mph-110 mph 3rd/4th gear roll on, your Super Duke kicked my azz.

Mount Hope, WI

Ride safe, Ted
Yes I also know Ted. He is my favorite Texan, come to think of it, he is the only Texan I really know.

Last edited:
your Super Duke kicked my azz.
hi Kim, that was a good day, and you led a good ride. I was ready to go to Wisconsin for your ride, but it got really wet. That was the one and only time I rode that Superduke on the street. It was entirely too fast for someone with no self-restraint. Then I rode about 10 track days with it and sold it to get something faster. I should have kept it.

Sorry to see you leaving Cogdom.