• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2013 Concours 14 ABS W/ 12,500 miles $6,500.

Stu08

Black 2013 Concours 14 ABS
This bike has been adult owned and ridden, never been down, a garage scuff or two but nothing significant.

Bike Extras...
2 Brothers exhaust
New Michlen Pr5 gt tires
New brakes
Ram phone mount
Garmin GPS hard wire with ram mount
Cee Baily Touring windscreen
2"bar risers
Throttle lock cruise control
Shoodaben performance ECU Flash
Passenger back rest 
Rear stop/brake light
Passenger floorboards with extensions/lower
Air Hawk seat pad
luggage bags for side pannier bags (never used)

I have the stock exhaust, passenger pegs, and windscreen

1 fob, the spare emergency key and extra key for the side pannier bags.

Clean Clear title ready for easy transaction.

I am in the suburbs of Philadelphia and can assist with shipping or pick up.

Stay and Ride Safe!!!

Working on pictures.....

Email me for pictures if you are interested 
I'm sure you all know what a Concours 14 looks like!  :))

I didn't get any emails from anyone requesting pictures.
Yes, the bike is still available. I'm actually shocked that it is.
Interested....email me directly. 
Stuarthandy1@gmail.com

On what planet does this makes sense?!?! A great bike, not very old, low milage, at a great price! I would think he would be flooded with picture requests and offers. Dag, I just bought a 2011 in April that had 19K on it for $5700 (incl taxes, fees, and registration) and it was the smartest buy I ever made!

If I was still looking I would be all over this one! Time to step up folks or refer this to a friend.

Enjoy the ride,
Jon

StuS said:
I didn't get any emails from anyone requesting pictures.
Yes, the bike is still available. I'm actually shocked that it is.
Interested....email me directly. 
Stuarthandy1@gmail.com

Stu, I sent this to my friend whos looking for a Concours. His name is Jack and he's located in Florida. I don't know for certain if being out of state would be a deal breaker for him or not.

Best of luck

My Craigslist ad.....

https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/mcy/d/horsham-2013-kawasaki-concours-14-abs/7125087357.html

I don't understand this either, there is absolutely nothing wrong with this bike and is Fast and Fun!
Being a Remodeling contractor dealing with the Covid shutdown,  I am liquidating a few toys and was trying to be more than fair on my price. At 7K this is a Steal/Deal....
6 months from now, I will be looking for another one with all of these "Farkles" to buy.

StuS said:
My Craigslist ad.....

https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/mcy/d/horsham-2013-kawasaki-concours-14-abs/7125087357.html

I don't understand this either, there is absolutely nothing wrong with this bike and is Fast and Fun!
Being a Remodeling contractor dealing with the Covid shutdown,  I am liquidating a few toys and was trying to be more than fair on my price. At 7K this is a Steal/Deal....
6 months from now, I will be looking for another one with all of these "Farkles" to buy.
Many have lost retirement savings, many are out of work. Just a hard time for many people in this nation. It's a hard time to sell anything right now. Many after just plain cautious and not making unnecessary purchases. Even good deals cost money that can be used on necessities.

Tundra said:
StuS said:
My Craigslist ad.....

Many have lost retirement savings, many are out of work. Just a hard time for many people in this nation. It's a hard time to sell anything right now. Many after just plain cautious and not making unnecessary purchases. Even good deals cost money that can be used on necessities.
As bad as it hurts to say it, resale on C10's and C14's sucks.  Couple that with what Tundra said and it makes for a tough market.  The unemployment rate in this country is insane right now.  Unless someone is really smart with their money, carries no debt and has very good job security, it's not the smartest thing to do to buy toys right now.  Look at all the businesses that are failing.  Hertz.  Been around forever.  Lot's of restaurants.  At least one factory in my area is shutting down permanently.  All these places have employees that have found themselves with no job and lots of uncertainty.  The average american lives paycheck to paycheck.  In my eyes, it's a buyers market.    I just don't feel good about things right now.  Let's say you own a restaurant and they tell you that you can only operate at 30% capacity, how long can you do that before you throw in the towel?  I really don't mean to be Debbie downer, but I've never seen anything like we're going through right now.  I do wish you the best of luck!

Here is StuS's bike.
00I0I_as0DHDRuVOW_1200x900.jpg

00s0s_4oyVkqiijSc_1320AA_1200x900.jpg

00v0v_gtDn5PyL9Lb_1320AA_1200x900.jpg

00n0n_gJQ3N4avECs_1320AA_1200x900.jpg

00j0j_8JU97AJFshe_1320AA_1200x900.jpg

I took the Connie out today for about an hour, hit the open road. It was a beautiful Pennsylvania afternoon.  I had a great time. Tough times don't last, tough people do!
Stay strong brothers! Ride safe!

StuS said:
I took the Connie out today for about an hour, hit the open road. It was a beautiful Pennsylvania afternoon.  I had a great time. Tough times don't last, tough people do!
Stay strong brothers! Ride safe!

So true

Enjoy the ride,
Jon