• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2013 National Rally Planning thread ~ MICHIGAN

trenchfighter

Road Bike
Since I didnt get to make the rally last year due to work and my bike being torn apart  :truce:...I'm itching to get to the 2013 Rally.

Lets start putting our routes together here and we can orchastrate who is going and take care of our accomadations for the way there and back.

Ill be heading out from Perry, Mi and am flexible on the dates and route. I dont care where I ride, or when I leave and return, but I would like to ride with a group. (harder to get in trouble when you are surrounded by others!)

Also I have tons of room at my place to host, both camping in the yard and indoors.

Looking forward to it,

TF

How about tagging onto the Old man's thead? Just a thought. Might be able to coordinate meetups on the way..

I think that is a great idea, I would like to meet up with others on the way.

Lets give this thread a few days to simmer, Id like to wait and see if we can get a few more MI riders to get onboard and then we can start working it out.

Im also intersted in trying to hit the 1000mile Iron Butt, but Im willing to be a little more "leisurely" to accomadate other riders as well.

Perfect  :great:
Do your IronButt from MI and meet up with me in Cheyenne WY..Then we can merge our threads from there!  :beerchug:

Hay Trench. Lets get together and see if we can do the motorcycle show this February.
I usually come down and stay with my nephew in Howell. By then we should have an
idea of who all is planning on going.
Dean if your listening how about making the show a COG event?
rwulf

RWulf said:
>>>SNIP<<<Dean if your listening how about making the show a COG event? rwulf

Hello Richard & TF,
    Go ahead & set it up...  I'm letting you fine folks in the Michigan group steer the ship for awhile.. :great: