• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2014 International Motorcycle Show in Seattle

charlie gary

"Special" Assistant to the NWAD
It's only a few weeks away.  We'll be meeting for lunch at the Tap House, located at 1506 Sixth Avenue Seattle Washington 98101.  The meeting time for lunch is 11:30am.  If you're going to the show and buying tickets online, use discount code TWITTER15 to get 15% off the ticket price.

I bought 2 VIP tickets for Saturday. I assume that is the day you guys are meeting for lunch Charlie. If so see y'all there.

The discount code only works for one day general admission tickets, but compared to a concert or a Pro games these tickets are cheap.

I hope the weather is nice enough to ride up Friday after work. Motorcycle Parking = FREE  :great:

Great to see everybody at the TapHouse. Great food.  :great:

The new 2015 Concours
The new seat feels more comfortable than my stock '11 seat did.

The new windscreen will fit both Gen1 and Gen2.

H2R was sweet looking

H2 street version was ok too  ;D

Here Jay you can buy a CBR1000 it's already all set up for ya... Like ya need it.  ;)

Looks like attendance was not good. At the Vancouver (Abbotsford) show you can't move for the people.

gsun said:
Looks like attendance was not good. At the Vancouver (Abbotsford) show you can't move for the people.
I bought a VIP pass so I could go in early. The VIP pass was $23, I got the 'Why We Ride' DVD, a shirt, a calendar, and a decent little tour of the show highlights. Getting a few pictures of bikes without people hovering all around them was worth it. it was crazy busy with people in there 10 minutes after these shots.

Thanks for the show photos, x2.    Any from the Tap House? 
Guessing the new C-14 windscreen is taller and wider than the stock gen 2 version.

A friend told me that the new Yamaha FJ-09 (triple-cylinder down-sized sport tourer) was there and was light and comfy.