• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2024 COG National - Help Needed with Check-in/On Site Registration

rubberducky

Hey Folks! We are looking for a few good people (hmmm, sounds familiar!) to man the Check-in/On Site Registration Desk. We have broken up the process into 2 hour time periods so that the volunteers are not overloaded. There are a number of folks who have already volunteered but we also have additional slots that need to be filled. If you would be able to fill in one or two slots it would really be appreciated! Please either contact me directly (lcooper370@comcast.net) or indicate that you would be willing to volunteer when you submit your Rally Registration. Thanks, in advance, for any help you can provide.

To the First Timer's out there; (First time National attendee's)

I highly recommend that you do a shift or 2 in Registration.
I'm not saying this to make you work.
I'm saying it because it is absolutely the best way to meet others and get to know us Old Timers.

ie; First Timer's frequently feel left out because they don't know the Older Members.
We're so busy visiting Buddies that we forget to include you.
We go out for a ride and don't ask you because we're busy ourselves.
It's not intentional. Just something that happens.
We do NOT want that to happen.

Which is why I recommend that you Do a shift in registration and meet folks.
While there; introduce yourselves, shake some hands, listen to our stories, share yours, and find someone to ride with.
I Guaranteeeeeee you will make lots of contacts!

Ride safe, Ted

Last edited: