• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2andBlue

Jhayatt

Hello everyone,
I'm not one to post on websites but I have to give a shout out to 2andBlue for the work he did on my 1995 Connie. I dropped it off to him prior to attending a military school for a complete restoration. Down to the screw, he delivered, and communicated issues he found while he was meticulously restoring my baby. I can't thank him enough for the work he performed! I've ridden it the last 3 days and it's like a new machine!20230207_134746.jpg

Looks great. A beautiful machine. Nice to have it running great also. I would be proud of that. I have a 2000 ZG 1000. Were did you get your tank pads at. Corbin Seat, Mastad Windshield, Risers and a lot more. How do you like the windshield. That is next for me.

Dean

Hello everyone,
I'm not one to post on websites but I have to give a shout out to 2andBlue for the work he did on my 1995 Connie. I dropped it off to him prior to attending a military school for a complete restoration. Down to the screw, he delivered, and communicated issues he found while he was meticulously restoring my baby. I can't thank him enough for the work he performed! I've ridden it the last 3 days and it's like a new machine!View attachment 35016
Looks great!

Hello everyone,
I'm not one to post on websites but I have to give a shout out to 2andBlue for the work he did on my 1995 Connie. I dropped it off to him prior to attending a military school for a complete restoration. Down to the screw, he delivered, and communicated issues he found while he was meticulously restoring my baby. I can't thank him enough for the work he performed! I've ridden it the last 3 days and it's like a new machine!View attachment 35016
John - Thank You for the kind words.

Your machine will give you and your wife many miles and smiles (let’s have some of those together)

Do I hear the mountains calling?

Wayne, Carol & Blue