• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2in Risers for C14

wendel

Bicycle
Twisted Throttle 2in risers. I bought them used and they are in excellent shape. On the Twisted Throttle site there was two small brackets pictured. Don't know what they do but I do not have them. Did not affect mounting or securing the brake lines as they are predrilled and threaded for the retainer bolts for the brake lines. They sit me too upright and thus I do not care for them. $65.00 plus shipping. I am in Blairsville, Ga., currently and will be in Florida in a week or two.

I have a friend that wants them, but can you send pics?  TT has a couple of different risers listed for the Connie.