• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

5 hours at Backyard National

S Smith

Northeast Area Director
Had meetings out of our Atlanta office this week. Managed to slip away with a work colleague for an afternoon visit to the rally. Began with lunch at The Troll and then a stroll around rally central where The bike show was going on. Had a chance to chat with folks I have not seen in a while. Did some shopping in town with Jason. A good time was being had by all. Nice job by the volunteers. We had to head out around the time folks were preparing to head over for the banquet dinner. We had some fun in the mountains in the rented Fiat 500x on the way between Helen and Atlanta.

Steve,

I am glad you were able to leverage a visit from Atlanta. Pamela and I would like to have attended this rally, but an important work project will not let me take off for a week.

From my eavesdropping on threads, sounds like the rally team has performed well in most aspects.

Looking forward to Lake of the Ozarks which we should be able to make next year.

Ride free,

Craig

Ohhhh... for a minute there I thought this was going to be a story about you showing up just in time to perform your usual Banquet raffle  :rotflmao: :D

Camper Dave said:
Ohhhh... for a minute there I thought this was going to be a story about you showing up just in time to perform your usual Banquet raffle  :rotflmao: :D

He was not a registered rally attendee and would not have been granted access to the Fest Halle for the banquet.