• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

86 C10 For sale, VA

amazngrace

Big Wheel
86 Concours with 35K miles. $850 OBO. Runs OK,Used as a daily driver for the last 4 years. Needs paint and minor TLC.
Progressive rear shock, battery new last year. SISF exhaust cam gear.
Don't have the lower fairings or mirrors. Tires less than 1k miles.
Spare parts:
Head w/ valve cover and head bolts
Front and rear wheels,Rear differential
86 frame w/title, swingarm, rear subframe
Alternator, starter, wiring harness
Brake calipers, brake rotors, brake and clutch masters,clutch line
Full set of trans parts, oil pump, side covers.....and more

Photos: http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y76/amazngrace1/Concours/

Email: sbsqpts    AT VerIZON  DOT nET or Pm me,

..ED

Yes, someone will have a great time putting this one back together again.  A few strategic emporium and ebay purchases, a new paintjob, and you'll have a pretty sweet ride for the price of this year's latte purchases.  If I lived closer I might do it just for the challenge of it.  Good luck with the sale.

I never realized you could just strip off the lower side fairings like that...  The head even has the silver paint to match the bags!  Nice looking bike.