• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

'86 saddlebag - SOLD!

CRocker

I have a RH bag for an '86...probably for parts...the latches that close the bag are there and work...latch that holds the bag to the antler has been ripped out and is missing.  The pics show more than I can think of to tell you...

First decent offer gets it.  Located near Denver...shipping will be $16 by parcel post...

You can contact me through the forum, or directly at:  itseemssoeasy at yahoo dot com

Attachments

• saddlebag 001.jpg
    saddlebag 001.jpg
    636.5 KB · Views: 88
  • saddlebag 002.jpg
    saddlebag 002.jpg
    357.2 KB · Views: 73
  • saddlebag 003.jpg
    saddlebag 003.jpg
    597.9 KB · Views: 82
If you do not any decent offers,  I will buy the reflector and Kaw badge and you can throw the bag away.