• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

87 to part out or for someone who needs a project bike

Jodirumph

Big Wheel
We got the one connie as pretty as can be now we have the other one to deal with.

It's an 87 and it has the all important front cowling and lights and tail to be street legal but is missing most of the plastics other than that at this point. We have the left side panel and right inner upper cowling as well. They guy we got it from said it was in the middle of a bevel gasket repair and I know the battery is shot. More work than we are willing to play with, but may be perfect for someone who knows what a bevel gasket is.  ;)

We either need to sell for parts or turn this girl over to someone who has the time and attention she needs.  Very unsure on the millage on this bike because the previous owner admitted to leaving the odometer cable broken for long periods of time; so like most ladies she is reporting 36400.5 miles which is probably a lot less then the true total.

Asking $500 and will ship it if you pay for shipping. How does one ship one of these beauties anyway? I doubt the usps one rate boxes are going to be an option. Anyway let me know if you have room in your heart ie garage for this gal.