• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

A little IOMTT video candy

krumgrinder

Street Cruiser
For fellow TT addicts, suffering from mid-year, darkest days withdrawal- a YouTube vid I ran across with 2012 highlights.  Amazing how the bike cams and overall coverage quality continues to improve year to year.  The first link is the new video, the second link is a 2010 (and earlier?) compilation that I think has been shared before- but for comparison purposes, you can easily see the difference.  Enjoy!  :motonoises:

Greatest show on earth ★HD★ 320kph/200mph Street Race 'ISLE of MAN' TT

200mph-Street-Race#1 ★_Spectacular TT_★ . Isle of Man TT

OMG, the guys in the second video at 1:30 and 2:35.

Holy cow, I hope they were okay, but I'm sure they didn't "walk away from it".

Exciting to watch, but I could never push the envelope like that.  Funny since I used to jump out of helicopters into some of the roughest seas to save people.

I fell in love with the song for the 2012 GSoE vid, so I had to find it. Here's the link to Within Temptation's official video of Faster on youboob....

Within Temptation - Faster Music Video

But I think I prefer this live version....

Within Temptation - Faster (Q-showcase)

Download it, strip the audio to mp3 and load it on your player.

I have the GSoE and the Velocity broadcast of the race highlights on my streaming media hub to watch whenever.....  ;D

Now I just have to get to the 2012 WRC championship stuff I recorded.