• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Abbotsford (Vancouver) m/c show

cogdave

Glenn (Doerksen, previously from Victoria) and I will be heading down to the Abby Tradex Centre tomorrow morning. If anybody else is heading there tomorrow (Friday, 23rd) and wants to hook up for a visit, look for Glenn and me at the food court around 12:00 -12:30. Just look for the 2 old guys<g>.

D*mn,  have heard good things about this show. 
Tis much too short notice for me.  Thanks for the posting though.

D*mn,  have heard good things about this show. 
Tis much too short notice for me.  Thanks for the posting though

Not if you left right now LOL

We were there from noon until about 12:30 but it was a bit of a mad house - and full of old guys<g>.  I've since talked to a couple of friends who I didn't know were there at the same time and we never ran into each other in 5 hours. Good show.  Didn't buy anything. Learned some good stuff and have the start of a shopping list to fulfill before Spring. It's nice being just 3 hours away now instead of the full day trip from Prince George<g>. Hope you enjoyed it even though we didn't connect.