• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Adaptiv Glowrider Hi Viz Jacket

CRocker

Just got it today!  Hi viz with lights!  After riding for a day with Connie Mark, I decided I really liked the "Hi-Viz" safety aspect of riding.  Jacket comes in this color...or black...has a couple of handwarmer pockets in the front...along with a velcro pocket on each wrist...the RH wrist pocket has a connector for the very lightweight rechargeable battery for the lighting system...the battery has a push to activate power button...and the lighting glows constantly...one strip across the back, and one on each shoulder...up to about 12 hours on a full charge...velcro closure on the wrists...waterproof...zip-out full sleeve quilted liner...zippered vents front and back...and body armor...retails for $299.95...

In the flash pics, you can see the lighting strips...they are the dull sections of the reflective striping...they light up as a nice blue section when activated...

I have attached a couple of pics...flash for reflective properties...and no flash for the "glow"

Note:  I'm not sure about the "multi strip" effect in the dark pics...there is only one strip of lighting in each of the three areas...must be my camera...or my abilities...and...sorry about that Camelback in the background...

Attachments

• Adaptive Glowrider Jacket 005.jpg
    Adaptive Glowrider Jacket 005.jpg
    276.7 KB · Views: 93
  • Adaptive Glowrider Jacket 003.jpg
    Adaptive Glowrider Jacket 003.jpg
    243.4 KB · Views: 90
  • Adaptive Glowrider Jacket 001.jpg
    Adaptive Glowrider Jacket 001.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 88
  • Adaptive Glowrider Jacket 002.jpg
    Adaptive Glowrider Jacket 002.jpg