• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

ADULT BEVERAGE UPDATE!!!!! RWTW

COGnosticator

Jenny from TWoS just called me to inform me that the owners of the gas station across the street, the one and only station in Suches was caught selling beer to minors  :mad:  and as of now they are closed.  :'(

She doesn't know if or when they will open or allowed to sell beer again so be prepared to go to Dahlonega, Helen or Murphy NC for your adult beverages.

Sorry to spring this at the last minute. 

who me? said:
Might want to pin this at the top for a couple of days :beerchug:

Sticky until Friday PM........what a krap sandwich :character0029:

Pittsburgh_Clem said:
Can’t fix stupid.  Just think how much we all will save shopping at Walmart mart

The only good thing about getting to Walmart is the 32 mile round trip but then when you are tired the last thing I want to do is ride those twisties

COGnosticator said:
Pittsburgh_Clem said:
Can’t fix stupid.  Just think how much we all will save shopping at Walmart mart

The only good thing about getting to Walmart is the 32 mile round trip but then when you are tired the last thing I want to do is ride those twisties

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :)) :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :nananana: :nananana:

yeah, I figured that "bud light" nirvana would be shortlived over there...

just how far was that rainy ride you took for your re-supply of Cap'n Moganski,  my Jim Beamster, and other good swillings, back in 2010...?
Ya did bring good food back tho, even tho you looked like a drowned rat crawlin in the door of 'The Green Cabin on The Hill"...  you rocked dude... our hero
:1rij: :You_Rock_Emoticon: :sign0098:

mmmmmm good.... and Jenn making CandyCorn topped it off...mmm good, real good, good for you, good for me...

ahhhhhh good times....

Man, I forgot about that popcorn, that was some damn good stuff.  I was frigging hungry  :D  Rain or not we had to eat 

Good and timely info.

That station is gonna miss a lot of sales this weekend iffn they have to stay closed.

Stoooooopitt.

Oh well,  :beerchug:

ICE? We expecting 'undocumented' folk?

Oh, and they bring their own bikes...no need to haul them!
6383809137_7c2b215e3e_b.jpg

ghostrider990 said:
As long as there's ICE available at TwoS, we'll all survive!

Hauling ice on a bike is simply a pain.  :-[

gr