• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Advance Sport Touring Rider Lowering Brackets

Gigantor

Hi, has anyone tried installing the AST rider peg lowering brackets? I did and I don't think they work with aftermarket exhausts. I mounted the right side bracket and couldn't press the rear brake pedal. Well I could press it but it didn't budge. It's right up against my 2 Brothers exhaust pipe. Has anything else experienced this?

Hi, has anyone tried installing the AST rider peg lowering brackets? I did and I don't think they work with aftermarket exhausts. I mounted the right side bracket and couldn't press the rear brake pedal. Well I could press it but it didn't budge. It's right up against my 2 Brothers exhaust pipe. Has anything else experienced this?
I had them on the bike and then i bought a TBR slip on and it would not work, sold the brackets and bought lowering pegs from Murph’s..

I had them on the bike and then i bought a TBR slip on and it would not work, sold the brackets and bought lowering pegs from Murph’s..
I currently have the lowering pegs from Murph's, just looking to try something different.

I currently have the lowering pegs from Murph's, just looking to try something different.
If i could have figured out how to keep the AST brackets i would have. Not saying it cant he done . Good luck snd show pictures, i wouldn't mind having the stock pegs with the rubber on top .

I have them and still have the OEM can. I had to dremel the heat shield for clearance. I tried the Murph’s and didn’t like them even though I DID like them on the C-10.