• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Aero shields

carlzgr89270

Picked up some aero shields from a guy in FB COG ..about $60 with shipping... 3d printed .. fitment is great and they work to keep the air off my hands in winter. They sit at the channel behind the windshield and extend it out and to the side. Worked well on my first ride this weekend now looking forward to winter riding a little more
PXL_20231031_000006749.MP.jpgPXL_20231030_235955744.MP.jpg

Not sure... I got them pre printed from the COG Facebook... The fitment is great it almost "looks like it overlaps" but its about as flush as can be at the mirror.

www.falconiformaero.com
was the guy who I got them from, but not sure if he sells his file.

Gotcha. Looks good! Feel free to post farkles such as this for folks that don't do Facebook. đź‘Ť

I ended up with a pair as well. I had the ProjektD on an 08 but have not wanted to spring for another pair over the years on the 13 or 18. Weather looked to drop temps rapidly so I pulled the trigger.

GOt them in a short time and installed them on a 80 degree friday. 48 the next day ..... did about 200 miles the first cold day and have about 500 miles on them. I think they flow air over my hands better than the Projekt D did. Maybe because of the angles the 3D printing does. I may pick up a second set for the 13 I am using as a commuter. Easy install and he sends to correct M6 bolts to attach them....my only lament is that I can't use the Ram ball attachment Sailor Chic made till I figure out which length bolts I can use to reattach my bracket with the Aerowings.

wings12.jpgwings7.jpgwings3.jpgwings7.jpgwings2.jpg

Gotcha. Looks good! Feel free to post farkles such as this for folks that don't do Facebook. đź‘Ť
I ended up with a pair as well. I had the ProjektD on an 08 but have not wanted to spring for another pair over the years on the 13 or 18. Weather looked to drop temps rapidly so I pulled the trigger.

GOt them in a short time and installed them on a 80 degree friday. 48 the next day ..... did about 200 miles the first cold day and have about 500 miles on them. I think they flow air over my hands better than the Projekt D did. Maybe because of the angles the 3D printing does. I may pick up a second set for the 13 I am using as a commuter. Easy install and he sends to correct M6 bolts to attach them....my only lament is that I can't use the Ram ball attachment Sailor Chic made till I figure out which length bolts I can use to reattach my bracket with the Aerowings.

View attachment 37367View attachment 37368View attachment 37369View attachment 37370View attachment 37371
Funny we have the same yellow supplementary lights. Mounted mine on the crash bars ... Very visible

Funny we have the same yellow supplementary lights. Mounted mine on the crash bars ... Very visible
Yeah

I have noticed a big difference with cars seeing me since mounting those. Less folks pulling out in front of me and more folks actually stopping at signs instead of continuing to roll forward....signs look funky at night though