• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Air Wings removed from my '93

apeman

Bicycle
8)I have a pair of what I am told are "Air Wings", which I will be removing from my '93 C10.  They are in excellent shape, with only minor wear marks.  The plexiglass (or whatever the shields are made from) is very smooth in a dark smoked grey/brown color (like sunglasses).  All parts are there, as I will be taking them from my bike, and trying to cover up the holes.  I looked on the Baker website, and these things go for $90 a pair new.  I will sell them for half that:  $45, plus shipping.  Here are two pictures.  I will try to take some better pictures and post them up soon.

REDUCED PRICE:  $35 plus shipping!

Attachments

• wings1.jpg
    wings1.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 119
  • wings2.jpg
    wings2.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 119