• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

all forum post goin to spam box???

silver wolf

everything that comes from this forum goes to my spam box & how do I make it go to my inbox & I'm gettin messages from here I never replied to & why is that??? help please as I'm not really a puter person...

WillyP said:
Add the sender to your address book.

That's one option that may fix it.

It all depends on the email client you are using.
If it's a web based client, i.e. you use your internet browser to access your email, you should find a setting when you open the email in your spam folder to say the email/sender is not SPAM.

Let me know what email service (AOL, Hotmail etc ) and email client you are using.

I have AT&T Colin & I just saw a thing on ur message that said add contact to contacts & we'll C what happens now as that might do it 2day!!!

ATT is who connects you to the internet.  How do you check your mail?  Do you go to a web page and then log in?  Who runs that web page?  Or do you launch a program and what is it called?