• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

*ALL SOLD* C-10 books, all used but in good condition

bigjoeva68

Road Bike
All used, a few grease smudges here and there, but in good condition.

All prices shipped:

Clymers C10: $15 SOLD!
Kawaski Service Manual C10: $15 SOLD!

C10 Owners Manual: $10

Hey Joe, if no one buys the entire packett, I want the Service Manual.
I lent mine out and it never came back home.... :41:

Ride safe, Ted

Joe, I'll take the Clymers (I already have two factory service manuals) If you don't sell them as a group.

Separate is fine, I take PayPal or will wait for a check from a member here.  :)

Someone will eventually want an operator's manual. I accidently bought a 2nd one before I found the one on the bike under the seat. LOL!

BigJoeVA68 said:
Separate is fine, I take PayPal or will wait for a check from a member here.  :)

Someone will eventually want an operator's manual. I accidently bought a 2nd one before I found the one on the bike under the seat. LOL!

OK Joe. PM me the paypal address and I'll send the required funds.

I'll take the Kawaski Service Manual C10 for $15.  Just le me know the PayPal addy and I'll send the money under the personal tab so there are no fees to you and will include mailing address.

I'ld also like to buy a vowel.

Thanks!

Stasch said:
I'll take the Kawaski Service Manual C10 for $15.  Just le me know the PayPal addy and I'll send the money under the personal tab so there are no fees to you and will include mailing address.

I'ld also like to buy a vowel.

Thanks!

Sorry, Ted beat ya to it. He is sneaky that way. Thanks anyway.  :)

In my best Seinfeld voice through clenched teech:  "Ted"  :D

Its all good, enjoy the manual Ted!

Still have the owners' manual?  What year (if it matters)?
:sign0144:

I will take it.  PM me please an address for PayPal and it will be sent.

Where did you get a factory service manual?  I have a Klymers, but the service man ual would be cool to get a hold of?

Brian said:
Still have the owners' manual?  What year (if it matters)?
:sign0144:
It has ZG1000A6F on the back. I think that is a 2006, it may be the one that actually came with mine. (I managed to get 2 somehow...) It will matter if you have the earlier model, they changed some things cosmetic and functional in the 90s. Front suspention, for example, this one shows the late model adjustments, and it shows the late model instrument panel.

I will take it.  PM me please an address for PayPal and it will be sent.

PM sent. Due to the holiday, it won't leave Freer until Tuesday. If it doesn't cover your model, no problem, someone will want it eventually.

Where did you get a factory service manual?  I have a Klymers, but the service man ual would be cool to get a hold of?

I think I just searched Amazon at the time, but don't see it on there now.