• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Alpinestars Roam 2 WP Boots

If/when i get something other than motocross boots (for my dirt bikes) and something for the street I am seriously going to consider these.

After having Gore Tex Alpinestars for nearly 8 years, zippers gave up. So I was looking for boots w/o zippers. Roam2 fit well, have no zippers and relatively waterproof.
Since ADV bikes have less weather protection GoreTex  boot is prefered. C14 has more protection, I hope Roam2 are adequate to keep my feet dry.

Cheers...