• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

AMA Roadside Assistance

Brett0769

Street Cruiser
Just renewed my AMA and COG memberships. If you sign up for automatic renewal with the AMA, you get this for free. I'm a big fan of free. http://www.amadirectlink.com/roadride/motow.asp

And if you are a AMA Life Member who wants Roadside Assistance and Amercian Motorcyclist Magazine you pay more than a regular member dues for those benefits. :mad: Mike Aldea, COG-528 Charter Life AMA Hawthorne, NJ
2520423130102652906S200x200Q85.jpg
2710979210102652906GMlQTI_th.jpg

You mean that Life Members have to pay for the rag and roadside assistance? I am at 18 years of membership and was going to continue renewing only because it seemed like a waste to have gone this far and not put in the last 7 years to get Life Membership. So, what benefit is there to being a Life Member? A cool sticker or pin? I guess I won't be renewing next year.