• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Amazon sells Pilot Road 3

Gypsy JR

LOL I could get a set of Pilot Road 3 tires from Amazon for $315 delivered.

I was surprised as heck to find them on there.

The Pope said:
Yep, but I've found the PR3s cheeper at other places. So surf around for the best deal.

+1  I always shop around. The place I have bought my last two sets were not the cheapest this time. It can be worth the few minutes to shop around for the most recent prices to your door.

simply40 said:
Got mine from Murph, no ? on manufacture date or seconds and price was competitive.

I get a lot of stuff from Murph.

But I don't get your statement about "seconds". Amazon, Revzilla, none of them can legally sell a "seconds" without saying it is one. And they don't, so they aren't.

As for date, that is just a function of how fast they sell the tires. Murph probably turns his PR3 inventory over pretty quickly, but so do other onlline sellers as well.

I got my current PR3s from Revzilla because I had a ton of Zilla $ so I got a big discount. No problem with date or "seconds" on those.

JR said:
simply40 said:
Got mine from Murph, no ? on manufacture date or seconds and price was competitive.

I get a lot of stuff from Murph.

But I don't get your statement about "seconds". Amazon, Revzilla, none of them can legally sell a "seconds" without saying it is one. And they don't, so they aren't.

As for date, that is just a function of how fast they sell the tires. Murph probably turns his PR3 inventory over pretty quickly, but so do other onlline sellers as well.

I got my current PR3s from Revzilla because I had a ton of Zilla $ so I got a big discount. No problem with date or "seconds" on those.

Revzilla has the lowest price on the pair i have found so far.

Bill