• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Amsoil Synthetic Gear Lube SAE 75W90

calboy

Mini Bike
Any of you using this Amsoil gear oil in the final drive of the Concours 14?

"Use AMSOIL Long Life Synthetic Gear Lube in differentials, manual transmissions or other gear applications where one or more of the following standards are specified: API GL-5 & MT-1, MIL-PRF-2105E, Dana SHAES 234 (Formerly Eaton PS-037) for 250,000 miles, Dana SHAES 256 (Formerly Eaton PS-163) for 500,000 miles, Dana SHAES 429A, Mack GO-J & GO-J+, Meritor 0-76N (75W-90) & 0-80 (80W-140) plus hypoid gear oil specifications from all foreign and domestic manufacturers such as GM, Ford and Daimler Chrysler. Can also be used in rear axles where API Service GL-4 lubricant is recommended."

Its what I use on the C10. I have this stuff around for the truck. And since the C10 rear drive takes so little I just use it.  I use the 75W-90 in the front diff for the truck, and 75W-140 for the rear diff.

yeah, I've used it on gold wings and my c14. Concours has almost 60k with no problems.. :beerchug: