• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Another Sunday Ride Around the Mountain!!! (Old Man......? You out there?)

captainmarko

C'mon, OMOAC!

Let's lead the charge and repeat this nice little day ride.

Or we can ride up to San Francisco for dinner and come back the next day.

Or go out to the Mojave.

Or better yet.... Lake Mead, Valley of Fire THEN a Ride Around the Mountain!!!

Come forth out of your dwelling!

When you wanna Piano man? I'll play. Now that the feds have generously allowed us to once again pay to visit (ride through) the public lands at redrock let's go drop a dime n see it. How about a run through Pahrump, Amargosa, Furnace Creek DV, Shoshone and back through Pahrump? I'll bring my Winter gloves.

If I leave in the  morning, I could probably be there by Mon? Yeah right! Not this time for me!
Matt

That's the spirit, you grizzled old bastard.

I'm IN!!!

:beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug:

C'mon boys and girls. If you live in this area, saddle up and get after it. >:D

Brian said:
The link didn't work.  Where is the ride? I am out of Vegas by 4 hours, but maybe.
copy and
Paste Brian. Out of Hendo Nv through DV and back. Just over 3

It's on. 9a Sunday Morn at the TA truck stop across from bass pro shops on Blue Diamond.

And Bert ran the whole 330 miles on his KLR

Attachments

• DSCF1068-1.JPG
    DSCF1068-1.JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 105
That was an awesome day! Glad i was on the KLR on that road to Nipton. Sure missed my Connie at 90 MPH.  ;)