• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

ANY 1400 CONCOURS MEMBERS IN S. FL

ayucius4717

:))  I live in Ft Lauderdale Fl and would like to talk 1400 BS w/some local (200 mile radius)  people.    Are there any in my area???  Call 954-439-0785  Lets compare notes :'(

Alan, did you check this area of the forum?

http://forum.cog-online.org/index.php/board,50.0.html

Alan_Yucius_FL said:
:))  I live in Ft Lauderdale Fl and would like to talk 1400 BS w/some local (200 mile radius)  people.    Are there any in my area???  Call 954-439-0785  Lets compare notes :'(
I live in Miami Gardens By Miramar Parkway and I 75 also have a 2009  with only 9K,

Kenny said:
I have an 09' I bought in October, about 26K on it now. I live 2 blocks from Broward Motorsports in Davie.
I ride every day to work  to a place very close where you live at State road 84 East and University drive i

8)  Anyone have time for a get together?? I go out every Sunday w/a BMW group for breakfast.  Holiday park is a good meeting place. What say? :-\

Alan_Yucius_FL said:
8)  Anyone have time for a get together?? I go out every Sunday w/a BMW group for breakfast.  Holiday park is a good meeting place. What say? :-\

I may be up for that. I'm in Pompano on the weekends and usually have Sunday mornings free. I just picked my '09 up and need to get her the 600 miles service  :)

:)
Alan_Yucius_FL said:
next Sunday morning at Holiday Park will be.  Ok for me

It must be getting to prime riding season in south Florida now. What do you guys do, ride till 9am and then run for cover before the heat and humidity comes in!  :))

Cap'n Bob said:
It must be getting to prime riding season in south Florida now. What do you guys do, ride till 9am and then run for cover before the heat and humidity comes in!  :))

Naw, the C14 has a cooling effect that makes it feel like a steady 70 degrees.  :p

:)We ride to go get breakfast leaving 7:30 and ride less than 200 miles stop eat get back on the bikes and get home by 1:00 PM.  Not TOOOOOOOOOOOO hot yet!! ;)  Here is my #  954-439-0785  Saturday is a better day for me this weekend.

I live in Jupiter and ride a 2010 blue C14 bought in Stuart in January with only 1447 miles. First owner put complete Corbin seat system on it. I got a very good deal and love the Smuggler case. Bike now has nearly 15K. Nearly every weekend several of us in PB County meet join up for luncheon or breafast ride. On June 22nd I'm heading north to attend the MSTA STAR2011 rally in Johnson City, TN and then heading to Wisconsin and Colorado on a long trip. It's a great bike!

Don