• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

any 2010 left overs around ?

mtc1966

Moped
so does anyone know of a dealer tat still has a 2010 in stock CT,NY,RI,MASS,NJ,NH you get the idea around new england.

Mike,

I checked around here and they only have 2011's. But if you change your mind and are willing to go silver, I know of two somewhat close to me. And I'll look around a little more and see if there's one hiding somewhere.

Cap'n Bob said:
Mike,

I checked around here and they only have 2011's. But if you change your mind and are willing to go silver, I know of two somewhat close to me. And I'll look around a little more and see if there's one hiding somewhere.

Thanks Bob if i found a 2010 silver i would do it if price was right . otherwise would just do 2011 black.

I'll look around the area and see whats out there. I realise a 2010 is the goal. But if there's a black 11 around or even a left over 08-09, I figure it doesn't hurt to let you know. But I really think that there are no left overs around. But hey you never know!

There was a 2010 sitting on Razee's floor in North Kingstown, RI, two days ago. There was a price tag on the bike but I honestly do not remember what the price was.

Brian

mtc1966 said:
so does anyone know of a dealer tat still has a 2010 in stock CT,NY,RI,MASS,NJ,NH you get the idea around new england.

We just got ours a couple of weeks ago from Greater Boston Motorsports. They didn't have any in stock, but that didn't stop them from obtaining one and giving us an awesome deal on it!! Bill H was our salesperson and he did a great job!

ChristineB said:
We just got ours a couple of weeks ago from Greater Boston Motorsports. They didn't have any in stock, but that didn't stop them from obtaining one and giving us an awesome deal on it!! Bill H was our salesperson and he did a great job!

great i believe i sent them a email just waiting to hear back. but i read somewhere that the 2011 has a 2cnd generation traction control that may be enough for me to just go for a 11

mtc1966 said:

$12,495 for a blue one with 1200 miles on it, its only a 2 day ride .

http://www.bmw-ducati.com/new_vehicle_detail.asp?veh=153552&pov=2085146

Here's one in PA for $13,400

http://www.cycletrader.com/find/listing/2010-KAWASAKI-Concours-14-ABS--98346770

just got of the phone with chaplin they will match a NJ dealers price of 13498 plus 150 dealer fee so 13648 before taxes 14,466.88 with taxes i think i will be buying from them.

mtc1966 said:
just got of the phone with chaplin they will match a NJ dealers price of 13498 plus 150 dealer fee so 13648 before taxes 14,466.88 with taxes i think i will be buying from them.

It sounds like congratulations are in order!  :s_good:  When do you plan on making the deal?

Im wondering if you got the bike for that price?  Just exactly where did you get it from?  Im in the market to trade my 08' for a 2011!!!

PdLt said:
Im wondering if you got the bike for that price?  Just exactly where did you get it from?  Im in the market to trade my 08' for a 2011!!!

yes i did from New Haven power sports

So if you find a silver 10 model, you have to wonder what other dumb things someone did to the bike with the prettiest Connie color!  :D

When I was ready to buy the Concours I sent emails to four local dealers. Only one responded. You may have to do it the old fashion way.

Rash

yep i emailed a bunch to  asking for there best price you wouldn't believe how many sent me the retail price . so those dealers were never even called . i then took the best price i found online ebay from a NJ dealer and called the dealer that responded with a price other then retail and got the NJ price matched all without leaving my recliner. If you know what you want and what you are willing to pay i see no need to waste time going from dealer to dealer.

mtc1966 said:
chaplin k sent me a price of 137something for a 2011 i may just go there.

This is where I bought my 2010 ... Chaplin Kawasaki (Rt 6 east of Willimantic).  Good dealer to deal with.  Kenny Ives is the owner and I personally like him a great deal. 

My bikes there now having Traxxion front suspension (and other stuff) installed.

I think the deals are very good at Chaplin.  Plus, I like their service department.  Good folks.

I was going to wait until the season ended. If anyone is interested I have a barely broken in 2010  blue C14. Kawasaki GPS mount with a Garmin 220. Also putting on V & H CS 1 on Thursday. I have 1904 miles on it. I would part for $12,500.00. If you have any questions you can email me direct. I'm in NJ joe@margoplumbing.com