• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Any COG riders in the San Luis Obispo area

Hi Fred;
  I'm in North Fork, over near Yosemite. I'd be up for a ride almost anywhere from the Central Coast to the East side of the Sierras.
  Weather permitting.
  Brent

Just make sure you post your rides, one never knows when us So. Cal. Riders may want to go. I love riding your area, the 25, 58, 1, Nacimiento Fergusan,  or just around the the wineries.

Glad to see there is some interest in riding in my area.  I will post my ride once I get it planned.  DGOLD I'm in SCV often so if you have any rides coming up let me know.  And mtnbandit I would love to ride the Yosemite area Ill have to try to get your way.  Thanks for the replies.

DGOLD said:
Just make sure you post your rides, one never knows when us So. Cal. Riders may want to go. I love riding your area, the 25, 58, 1, Nacimiento Fergusan,  or just around the the wineries.
I agree with David....post the rides and we'll try to make it Fred!  :motonoises:  :great:

Clem is from Atascadero. Not too far off.
  Fred, we were to ride to Dunlap, from North Fork, tomorrow but there is supposed to be rain(I hope) so all is postponed.

We'll talk soon.
  Brent

Rusty said:
DGOLD said:
I agree with David....post the rides and we'll try to make it Fred!  :motonoises:  :great:
:iagree: This could be great for the spring time for us SoCal riders. I would figure Rusty could organize something for us to get up there!! I would be in. You folks live in a beautiful area!!!

Norm