• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Any practical reason to own a second complete set of hard bags for the C14?

eno45

Tricycle
Hello everyone.  ^-^ First time posting here. I was on the other Concours forum a bit before it went down.  Well I have the chance to buy a extra complete set of factory hard bags and the matching trunk/top case.  They are a little scratched on two of them from a fall but not to bad at all.  Now I am trying to figure out what I really would ever use a second set for. I hardly put my side hardbags on unless on a longer trip. Usually just use the top case. The price is right but then I have to store them somewhere , any good reason to have a second pair?  Hard to pass up a good deal but what practical use could I find for them... practical use.  :eek:

First off welcome! It's always nice to have people pop in for the first time. If you have a few moments. Why not post in the introductions section down towards the bottom of the forum menu. It allows others to say hi!

Now back to the business at hand! Buy them. If you don't have a need for them, you could resell them. People are looking for bags a lot more often than you would think. And people are always looking for top cases. Keep that separate! There could be money to be made with them there there cases.  :whoo:  Do they come with the keys? If so I'd buy them myself. And I don't own a C14 anymore!  ;)