• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Anyone doing the Dec. 5 SE Abate / Shriners Toy Run?

Poltergeist

Training Wheels
My oldest is a Shriner's baby and I have never been able to do this run, now I am back on two wheels and kind of excited... Is anyone else doing this run?

Attachments

• 2015 Toy Run Flyer.jpg
    2015 Toy Run Flyer.jpg
    296.1 KB · Views: 97
How did the event go? Sounded like fun and a good cause!. Liquid sunshine plus family activities prevented me from joining.

robertv said:
How did the event go? Sounded like fun and a good cause!. Liquid sunshine plus family activities prevented me from joining.

Well I had to make a command decision and did not attend. My new full face modular helmet was not in yet and I am still real new up on two wheels again, so after taking everything into consideration I passed for this year. There is always next year when I am more seasoned and prepared.... Made the run the next day, no rain so it was great.. Once my helmet gets here, weather be dammed I am riding...