• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Anyone going to the WI Wrench & Ride this weekend?

Looks like I'm out too.  I was denied the day off. :mad:  And so many asked me why I applied for a new job last week.

Joe said:
I'm trying to get out of work, at least half a day to head over.  Anyone else going?

Hello Joe,

When you register for any event via the COG calendar, you can see the number of other people signed up for such an event.  Sign up now!

As it so happens, I am the only one technically registered as of Monday.  However, I can tell you that 'Phil' is out riding this week already and plans to stop in.  'John' is going to meet me in Portage early Saturday morning and we will ride in to Coon Valley together.  And 'Buzz' will be riding Hwy 14 out of Madison to get there too.

So multiple people plan to be there, think dry weather for us this weekend.

See you there!

Attachments

• sat.jpg
    sat.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 97
There.  I fixed it.  I will not make it until about 2, since I have to work until noon.  I hope some are still there.

Thank you Ken for hosting, and good to meet the others there.  I didn't have anything that needed done at the time, or I would have taken the offers for help.