• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Anyone interested in doing Nova Scotia/Cabot Trail July 29 - Aug 4th?

Nybiomed

I’ve been planning on doing this trip, taking a high speed ferry out of Portland, Maine to Yarmouth, NS. Circumnavigate Nova Scotia hitting the Cabot trail of course, past the Bay of Fundy, then back into the States...tho I may meet up with my family towards the end in Montreal. I’ve been considering some lightweight camp gear for a night or 2, all weather dependent- no plans on roughing it through any rain, hotels/motels all fine too. I’m not doing this on a shoestring budget, but it might be nice to camp near the coastline in nice weather, with a restaurant/drinks within walking distance. I’m planning on stopping in Rye, NH, before The CAT ferry ride over, and kick the s*** out of a lobster pound or two  ;D

Other than that, just going ‘round wherever, just hoping for nice weather. If rain is forecasted more than a couple days, I’m going to reschedule for the following week.