• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Anyone needing to cancel their room at the National?

GKreamer

Street Cruiser
If you are, please let me know.  Was able to get time off and am hoping to go to the National, will also be calling the Lodge tomorrow.

Thanks!

George, I might have a room from Monday to Friday. I say "might" because I booked it several months ago when I thought my wife would be coming. Since she decided she couldn't take the time from work, I'm going to head for the campground instead. When I tried to cancel the room through their online system, it can't find my reservation. I'll call the lodge this morning and find out what the deal is. If I still have it, I'll PM you.

Thanks Ed!  Just called them and they have my info.  She said you just change the reservation to my name from yours and that'll save you any cancellation fees.

WOOHOO!!  All set!  Very excited, first time the wife and I have been on a vacation with no kids!  And 6/12 is our 24th Anniversary!

Thanks, Ted. Procrastinating almost too much on changing my reservation actually worked out in everyone's favor. The end result is perfect.

See you both there.

No thanks needed. All I did was make a suggestion.
Ya'll did all the work.    I love it when a plan comes together..

Like I sed; COGgers helping COGgers.    Great club!!!

See ya there.
Ted

I know of one cancellation today in Seasons Bay rooms.  Call the reservations desk at 573-365-3000 during regular business hours.  Im feeling comfortable they will have a room available.