• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Anyone wearing these boots?

Thinking I may try the newer version of the Forma boot. I have been wearing the higher adventures for 4 years. I like the weight and athletic feet of the mid and outsole. Light and roomy cut for american feet and all day walking comfort when I am off the bike. https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/forma-adventure-low-boots
I bought a pair of the Forma Adventure boots,walked ten feet in them and boxed them back up for a return, something in the toe wasn’t made right and I could feel it,
I ordered the Forma Low and they should be here in a day or two!

Yes I have them, have put a few hundred miles riding and a little walking, they are comfortable so far.
I’m not sure how long the buckles will last they don’t seem to be real strong and I don’t think the. Lot itself would really help much saying the bike happened to fall on your foot, if I was off reading I would buy something with more protection!
Or maybe my foot wasn’t made right :)) :))

Tried to copy and paste from another thread and it didn’t work right , but most of this is my post, sent back the first pair , now I have the Forma Low Boot!

I have a pair of the Forma Adventure Lows and they are great when it is cold out, but way too hot when it is warm.  They are comfortable to walk around in, like a good fitting pair of hikers.  They are a bit "thick" in the toe area, which does affect shifting if you don't adjust the lever. Mine get more use when I am on the off road bike, but up here in WI it does get cold, so I use them spring and fall, when it's cold on the C14.

Guys,
Do you have any sense how these boots are for width? 
    Would they fit a wider E size foot?
    Are they made in specific wide version sizing?

thx don

MotoDDT said:
Guys,
Do you have any sense how these boots are for width? 
    Would they fit a wider E size foot?
    Are they made in specific wide version sizing?

thx don

I don't think they have a wide specific size, but they are pretty roomy. I wear a size 12 and my feet are pretty wide as well as high arches and they fit very comfortably.  I actually picked mine up on eBay when they had some water damaged pairs with a hefty discount.  They looked brand new and untouched when I got them and I have been happy with them. Again, not that great in the summer on the C14 as they can get warm.