• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Are you driving/trailering to the 2023? Willing to pack in tires/parts for riders?

ForumAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
There are a significant number of long distance riders coming to the 2023 National Rally. Some are wanting to complete tire changes while at the rally. But it's pretty hard to pack that extra set.

If you are driving or trailering in, would you be willing to take delivery of some tires or other parts at your place (probably purchased by the rider then dropshipped to you), then toss them in your vehicle to hitch a ride to the national for delivery to the very appreciative rider?

If you are up for such a thing, please say so here and members/riders can DM you directly to see if you can come to an arrangement.

Members and riders can have items sent in their name to the Seven Feather Convention Center - but getting a helping hand from other COGgers driving there, might be an easier solution and easier to get the timing right.

I'm bringing a large enclosed trailer to the National Rally from Lake Stevens WA. If anyone wants tires delivered to my house, I could bring them with me to the rally. Let me know and we can make arrangements. Address is 8516 12th Place SE, Lake Stevens WA 98258.

I can help if needed. Here are the rules.
#1 I'm not your Mom.
#2 I'll be departing May 20. All items must be received prior to. If not see rule #1.
#3 I will not deliver your junk to you. You must come and get.*
#4 I will not install your junk.*
#5 I will not store your junk.*
#6 I will not dispose of your old junk.*
#7 If you do not claim your junk by end of rally it will be sold for beer money.*
#8 I will not be responsible for your junk.*
Other than that I would be happy to help.
* Reference rule #1