• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Arizona RTE

Charby

Arizona RTE. Heading north for lunch on Saturday Oct 7th at noon to Long Valley Cafe at Clint's Well/Happy Jack. My route from Tucson: leave Tucson at 7am arrive gas station at Fry's in Globe 9-9:15. Leave Globe 9:30 arrive Payson 11am at the Maverick Gas Station on Hwy 87 half mile north of Hwy 260 turnoff. Leave 11:15 am arrive Clint's Well noon. Hope you can make it.

Sounds awesome.

Can't get down there for the day from CA, but I'll be with you in riding spirit. Have a great AZ RTE!

Charby said:
Arizona RTE. Heading north for lunch on Saturday Oct 7th at noon to Long Valley Cafe at Clint's Well/Happy Jack. My route from Tucson: leave Tucson at 7am arrive gas station at Fry's in Globe 9-9:15. Leave Globe 9:30 arrive Payson 11am at the Maverick Gas Station on Hwy 87 half mile north of Hwy 260 turnoff. Leave 11:15 am arrive Clint's Well noon. Hope you can make it.
You wanna get this on the calendar Dan? I can do. Good on ya!  :great: :beerchug:

Old Man on a Connie said:
Charby said:
You wanna get this on the calendar Dan? I can do. Good on ya!  :great: :beerchug:

Please do. Got a few commitments so far. Thanks

Charby said:
Charby said:

Please do. Got a few commitments so far. Thanks
Spankin'! Good Man. On it.  :great:

On the Calendar. Trying to convince my sitting muscles to do a 600 plus day down and back. The argument continues  ;)

On the Calendar. Trying to convince my sitting muscles to do a 600 plus day down and back. The argument continues  ;)

Old Man.  I did a 760 mile out and back day last month.    600 is nothing for a man of your stature!  :great:

Seriously, hope you can make it Mark.  Be glad to have you sir.

Well, I have a new rear tire that needs to be broken in before Kernville and new front rotors and pads that need to be bedded. Plus I gotta test the new LED headlights. Hmmmmmm.......... ;D

Well, I have a new rear tire that needs to be broken in before Kernville and new front rotors and pads that need to be bedded. Plus I gotta test the new LED headlights. Hmmmmmm.......... ;D

Sounds like the decision has been made.    ;)              :pokestick:          ;D

Dan has your BC stuff. I swear my dog didn't eat it. His may have though  :beerchug:

Ya'll twisted my arm. Save 2 seats. Good onya Charby  :motonoises: :great: :beerchug:

Charby said:
Ya'll twisted my arm. Save 2 seats. Good onya Charby  :motonoises: :great: :beerchug:
Sweet!
A recent lesson learned. Never Ever pass up a chance for a great ride, a good meal, and wonderful friends.  :motonoises: :great: :beerchug: Do they have a good Grilled Cheese w'fries?  :))

67 degrees at lunch time tomorrow in Happy Jack. Sahweeet! Us desert folks looking forward to the cool pines. Ride safe all.  :wee_hee:

Charby said:
67 degrees at lunch time tomorrow in Happy Jack. Sahweeet! Us desert folks looking forward to the cool pines. Ride safe all.  :wee_hee:
C U there. I'll bring some COG stickies for decorating road signs  :)

Home now. Just over 600. Great C'ing you all. I now have a new name for Dan  :)) :)) Thanks for throwing this out there  :great: :beerchug:  C U in Kern and Prescott? And signs were decorated  :)

Home now. Just over 600. Great C'ing you all. I now have a new name for Dan  :)) :)) Thanks for throwing this out there  :great: :beerchug:  C U in Kern and Prescott? And signs were decorated  :)

I resemble that remark.  :017: Good seeing you guys. It was a good day for Connie sightings. John and I saw 2 more in Payson. Invited them to the Prescott Rally. The Arizona is growing. :great: