• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

B.sidz rent what up all , newb needs under a friendly wing or 7

sagebiddi2417

Free Limited Trial
Free Limited Trial
hey hello hiya...appreciate the administrative folks and everyone here period for just existing and giving a guy something to hope for. Well FINALLY I got myself a ridiculously lucky break ...
I'm now the proud owner of a 06 con that's under 10k ! . ..
My name is Sage and I live in Old North Dayton. Introverted as hell and due to health issues shaping by on soc sec . No friends no family besides the beastfriend/cat/ roomie ..
Ill be turning 45 ..I think lol. In a a few months. I' consider myself a novice rider but have wanted this thing since I'm little and was obsessed with my dads 86 . I've owned one other bike but that was over a decade ago and just rode a buddies shadow for a year and went back and forth to Michigan with him on his main horse Vulcan.

So..now gentlemen I beg of you I plead with you ..I'm in desperate need of just...idk ..some guidance I absolutely didn't THINK responsibly and I don't regret it a sec and thru a good deed got the chance to get it so without even knowing where I was gonna keep it during this SO NOT El Nino winter I jumped on and didn't look back I have ZERO mechanical experience ZERO funds and due to health issues well let's say I won't be joining AARP or needing to worry about retirement living Apts I'm pretty much just out here alone and would greatly appreciate any and all help tips check ups reach outs I mean ANY thing from you guys I'm soaking up and extremely grateful for. I mean ...yalls legendary man. I ain't going to even pretend to imagine of having a dream about remotely lying and hiding that once everything was finalized BEFORE I even got on to get acclimated I opened the page and told an old neighbor whom ferried me "LOOKIT NOW J DONT GOTTA JUST STALK THEM" ...i actually have a excuse and reason to try and actually knock, wipe brow , walk in and wave and hope I don't do anything super stupid and have backs turned towards me. Lol . ..I totally am tho I already know ...I'm just that kinda well meaning but unfortunate POS who seemingly can't escape the pile.
Well gents I'm gonna try and join the FB group and I hope SOME BODY at least acknowledges I'm still topside and feels a little emp for a guy. It's REALLY hard to explain how amazingly giddy I am about just being able to say ....psh...I think it's time to cruise....and then DOING IT LOL .
Well idk what other useless babbling I should toss out but I really really am indeed in need of just...tutelage? I guess.......I got her a few months ago and have rode almost every day but just double digit rides and haven't done anything maintenance wise as the original owner knew my situation and had her all set to go but I'm sure especially after this arctic curse caught me off guard....ima need to get on keeping her healthy I've not crashed dropped or even skidded yet and if I can I'd like to keep the absolute best life out of it and care i can manage as she will be my everyday and only transportation and most likey the last thing I ride. AGAIN thanks for letting me in and ima apologize rn for your regretting it lol

hey hello hiya...appreciate the administrative folks and everyone here period for just existing and giving a guy something to hope for. Well FINALLY I got myself a ridiculously lucky break ...
I'm now the proud owner of a 06 con that's under 10k ! . ..
My name is Sage and I live in Old North Dayton. Introverted as hell and due to health issues shaping by on soc sec . No friends no family besides the beastfriend/cat/ roomie ..
Ill be turning 45 ..I think lol. In a a few months. I' consider myself a novice rider but have wanted this thing since I'm little and was obsessed with my dads 86 . I've owned one other bike but that was over a decade ago and just rode a buddies shadow for a year and went back and forth to Michigan with him on his main horse Vulcan.

So..now gentlemen I beg of you I plead with you ..I'm in desperate need of just...idk ..some guidance I absolutely didn't THINK responsibly and I don't regret it a sec and thru a good deed got the chance to get it so without even knowing where I was gonna keep it during this SO NOT El Nino winter I jumped on and didn't look back I have ZERO mechanical experience ZERO funds and due to health issues well let's say I won't be joining AARP or needing to worry about retirement living Apts I'm pretty much just out here alone and would greatly appreciate any and all help tips check ups reach outs I mean ANY thing from you guys I'm soaking up and extremely grateful for. I mean ...yalls legendary man. I ain't going to even pretend to imagine of having a dream about remotely lying and hiding that once everything was finalized BEFORE I even got on to get acclimated I opened the page and told an old neighbor whom ferried me "LOOKIT NOW J DONT GOTTA JUST STALK THEM" ...i actually have a excuse and reason to try and actually knock, wipe brow , walk in and wave and hope I don't do anything super stupid and have backs turned towards me. Lol . ..I totally am tho I already know ...I'm just that kinda well meaning but unfortunate POS who seemingly can't escape the pile.
Well gents I'm gonna try and join the FB group and I hope SOME BODY at least acknowledges I'm still topside and feels a little emp for a guy. It's REALLY hard to explain how amazingly giddy I am about just being able to say ....psh...I think it's time to cruise....and then DOING IT LOL .
Well idk what other useless babbling I should toss out but I really really am indeed in need of just...tutelage? I guess.......I got her a few months ago and have rode almost every day but just double digit rides and haven't done anything maintenance wise as the original owner knew my situation and had her all set to go but I'm sure especially after this arctic curse caught me off guard....ima need to get on keeping her healthy I've not crashed dropped or even skidded yet and if I can I'd like to keep the absolute best life out of it and care i can manage as she will be my everyday and only transportation and most likey the last thing I ride. AGAIN thanks for letting me in and ima apologize rn for your regretting it lol

Welcome to the forum!! Be sure to check out the C10 page for all maintenence needs. And ask questions! I have a thread that I started where I post pics, updates, etc. Great way to engage socially with people on here. Use the search button to find specific topics, and if you join the Group as a paying member, you'll get access to all the tech pages, which is almost TOO much info lol.

Post up pics of your bike, reply to a few topics around the forum (just try not to necro old threads, lol), and make yourself known!

Welcome to COG, brother!

-Z

Welcome. Best thing you can do is join up for a few sheckels per yer so that in addition to being able to read and search the forum, you can also access the Tech Pages and Chalkdust compilations.

FWIW, the tech advice you'll get over on the Facebook group is often flat out wrong and at best, doesn't hold a candle to what is available here in historical resources and tech know-how amongst these forum members.

Welcome Sage!
10,000 miles is just barely broken in. Take care of it and it will serve you well for a very long time- it's a great bike!