• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

[b]Wrenchin' in Richmond[/b]

grangerclan6

Tricycle
I would like some input from anyone that is interested in a wrench session in Richmond Va. Which date is better 1/18 or 1/25? Ted

Ted Granger says, "OK ya'll, it looks like Jan 25th is the day. I'll start looking for ya'll around 9:00 AM. If you need directions, send an email, [or look him up in member handbook]. I'm really looking forward seeing ya'll. " -- Steve Smith, COG #3184 (somewhere in south central CT)
larryline.gif
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

Hey ya'll, I really enjoyed everyone coming over. Dawg, you definitely know how to make an entrance. Fatty was first to get here at around 0915, then the Northern Virginia boys about 45 minutes later. I'm not exactly sure when the Virginia Beach crowd arrived, but Dawg came sliding in broadside then jumped off his bike and let it fall to the ground in spectacular glory. Just kidding, he had uneven ground and the the bike fell over, which could have gotten him a CDA number, but it wasn't a connie. The Charlottesville group, consisting of Tim, arrived with no major delays other than the last five miles. Events that proceeded throughout the day were, valve adjust, coffee and doughnut tasting, spark plug wire repair, more coffee tasting, fork oil change, home brewed beer tasting, story telling and international ribbing, carb synch, and test ride to a local rib house. All in all, a wrench session couldn't have gone any better. Tommy, my speedo cable came off while I was showing Mike and Frank the way home. Front suspension is smoother, but it looks like I'll be putting stiffer springs in soon. Dawg, you wouldn't happen to still have those 1.1's would you?

Congrats on the succesful Tech Session. I have the 1.1's on mine and love the difference. We're having a Tech Session on May 2nd in MA if there are folks who couldn't make this one. Posted on the NE calendar. Greg H from Mass, Connie Droppers Anonymous Awards Dude COG# 7010,a Tracey CDA 120 99 Connie "Herrin Christabelle", 05 Ninja 250
2211123920053849446TvPbOP_th.jpg
6n2c6z