• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Backroads Save the Cha Cha Hut BBQ Run, Sept. 22

terrynyc

I'm gonna try and save the date for this ride, weather permitting.  Anyone interested in joining me?  Food is supposed to be quite good.  Meet at the Chatterbox Drive In, Rte 15, Augusta, NJ, at 9:15am depart at 9:30am.  For more details and gps route, e-mail editor@backroadsusa.com. Brian and Shira always plan a good route. :)

Terrynyc said:
I'm gonna try and save the date for this ride, weather permitting.  Anyone interested in joining me?  Food is supposed to be quite good.  Meet at the Chatterbox Drive In, Rte 15, Augusta, NJ, at 9:15am depart at 9:30am.  For more details and gps route, e-mail editor@backroadsusa.com. Brian and Shira always plan a good route. :)

Especially if you like the occasional third world road thrown into the middle of the route.  :rotflmao:

It looks like I will probably be working that evening so I will probably have to make the ride to the Cha Cha Hut the next day for my Smoke Chasing Tour photo or go ahead of time.

I'm not working and I've downloaded the route so I should see you all at the Chatterbox Saturday Morning.  Now I've just got to get the route loaded into my GPS and try to figure out how much was changed due to my old map set vs Brian & Shira's intended route.

Well unfortunately yours truly can't make it now. :'(

Have some BBQ for me and say hi to Brian and Shira for me! ;)

I hope nobody is expecting me to eat Terry & Alex's share of BBQ.  Heck I probably shouldn't be eating my share considering how fat I've gotten in the past three years. :-[ 

Can you say, "The 3 Pigs"?  Pork belly – then pulled pork –  topped with pig candy (that’s bacon glazed with maple & brown sugar). It’s a pork lovers dream come true. :great:

3Pigs.jpg

It was delicious !!!  :72:

I guess I'll have to lay out a 2nd BBQ ride route for the Fall Foliage Rally and then attendees will have a choice of BBQ Rides.

fatdaddys_logo.png

or
cchLogo.gif