• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Beautiful day until....

Got up early meet up with nice folks from here, got back to my house to pick up my wife(we got a ride already planned). After many years riding i made such of rookie mistake(still shake my head in disbelive) in my driveway i wanted to make a u turn and my dumb self applied the Front brake and we know what happened next.

My lovely wife came right outside(right after she heared the noise) and.....the look alone got me ever more upset(at myself of course)....needless to say i am looking now for parts now....

I know the feeling.  I can't tell you how often I've shaken my head as I watch the things I know I shouldn't be doing...  Oh well, there's a price to pay for everything; glad to hear you weren't hurt.  Hope the parts don't run to too much. 

And so it has now become my sad duty to confirm you as the 503rd recipient of the uncoveted Connie Droppers Anonymous Award.  You have another tale to share around a Rally campfire.  My sincerest condolences!

The five most recent unfortunates:
0499 C14 Terry DeFreese
0500 C14 Kevin Buckley
0501 C10 Gerald Cates
0502 C14 Guy Hoovler
0503 C14 Lenny Melendez

Picked up a showroom 09 with 1700 miles on it Wednesday, did the very same thing Friday .  I truly feel your pain