• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Bikes in Bloom(ington, MN)

Pro Recreator

Training Wheels
Bikes in Bloom I've managed to align my four work schedules and find time for the misses and I to make a two day trip to Duluth including an Aerostich visit and have one Saturday afternoon free to devote to the bike(before I have to go to work for the evening). For a snazzy title I'm calling it the "Bikes in Bloom." since its going to be the second day of spring otherwise you can just call it the March tech. session. When is it? March 21st, noon-four Where is it? 1713 W 88th St, Bloomington, 55431 What will we be doing? A list of repairs/upgrades/maintenance listed earlier in this thread for my and Jeff's bikes + lots of standing around pretending to know what we're all talking about. What should you bring? Anything motorcycle related you would like to sell/trade. Anything motorcycle related you just want to show off. Anything you want to eat or drink. And we also need someone to bring a heater capable of making a 2-car, uninsulated garage a tolerable temperature for wrenching. And probably at least one additional work light as the garage isn't exceptionally lit. Please let me know if you'll be attending or if you have any questions.

This event is now posted on the NCA Event Calendar. For additional information, including a map to the event,to register online, or see who's already registered, click on the following link Mark Wojcik COG #465 Hudson, WI 1986 Concours

Hey Jeff, Thanks for the heads-up. I'm not sure why it's not allowing you to register a guest. I double checked the event settings and tested it myself and it's not working. I've posted the issue and will see if we can get this fixed. By the way, what is TAD? Mark

Was supposed to be TIA "thanks in advance" but since I can't type lets go for TAD "thanks alot dude"

Jeff - It's a work around, but guest registration should now work. I had to set it up as a Fee event, but the fee is $0. Cheers! Mark Mark Wojcik COG #465 Hudson, WI 1986 Concours

Thanks Mark It was not a big deal but Joane will be coming along as we have another "event" later in the day. I will see if I can modify my registration.

Just fired up the bike in the garage and looked over what I need to line up yet to get everything ready for Saturday. I should still be on board for two projects. The oil cooler swap with oil change including new filter and also the rear brake rebuild and rear rotor swap. I'm getting excited to get the bike ready so I can start commuting with it.

I think a good time by all. Photos can by found here. http://good-times.webshots.com/album/570624338HokSEj Rumor there was going to be some video?