• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Black Hill of WY new member

kawasherpa

Hello I've been on 2 wheels for about 50 years. Cliff Weir and I started a Kawasaki shop in Ellensburg, WA in 1965. Joe Dobbins of Portland OR was the Kawasaki importer. I have owned a lot of brands over the years but have always been a Kawasaki fan. In 1968 wife #1 and I spent 3 months touring europe on a Triumph Bonniville. In August I sold my BMW R 1200 vibrator and bought a new black C-14. I could go on for hours but I don't want to bore you. I will have to ride a few miles to attend events and the nearest COG member is about 300 miles away. I look forward to meeting you. Rick 09 H-D FLHTCE 09 Kawasaki C-14 05 Kawasaki KLR 650 01 H-D Deuce 78 H=D XLCR 04 Suzuki GSXR 1000 Mladin Replica 01 Special Construction Chopper, home built

You should just start making plans for the 2010 National Rally in Tomah, WI next summer. That way you'll maximize the members met to miles ridden ratio. Welcome to the club, I'm sure you'll find the info you gather from others is almost as valuable as the friendships you'll make in this organization.