• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Blue Gator, Dunnellon RTE

Connie girl

Enjoy watching the Withlacoochee river & boaters flow by your view while eating at the Blue Gator, 12189 So. Williams St, Dunnellon, Fl May 20, '23.
Good fare and good prices in rural Fl
Nearby is Hwy 40 crossing much of Fl, hwys 484 & 39 are near a historic railroad trail. Also the original start of the fizzled project to build a barge canal across Fl and a Greenway belt that came to be from the barge project are nearby.
See you there.
Last ride arranged by me til Fall

Thank You for all you do, Jim J

Say Hi to the Big guy.

Jules the puppy said thanks for keeping him warm also, he getting big

I plan on making this. Is there a meet up time that I missed??

I will be departing for the Pacific north wet a couple of days after this.

Enjoy watching the Withlacoochee river & boaters flow by your view while eating at the Blue Gator, 12189 So. Williams St, Dunnellon, Fl May 20, '23.
Good fare and good prices in rural Fl
Nearby is Hwy 40 crossing much of Fl, hwys 484 & 39 are near a historic railroad trail. Also the original start of the fizzled project to build a barge canal across Fl and a Greenway belt that came to be from the barge project are nearby.
See you there.
Last ride arranged by me til Fall
Looking forward to see you there tomorrow

Had a great time seeing you guys as the ride season generally winds down due to Summer weather.
Plan to attend The Last Blast 12/16/23 in Titusville, Fl