• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Blue Sleeve-Less Fleece Vests (SALE OVER)

I have one and use it frequently.  For $20, I'm gonna get another one.  I'll be sending in an order form since I don't see a way to order online.  Pls save a 2XL for me.  Thx.

JR said:
Egodriver71 said:
Snagged me a XL one!!!

I will trade you even up for the Indian... my Concours, my house, and my first born.

Too much sentimental value in it to trade it for anything.

It was the first motorcycle I ever learned to ride on.  So, since it came to me from my grandfather and it was my 'true' first bike, it's not going anywhere anytime.

But it doesn't get ridden nearly as much as it should.  There is a BIG difference in technology there!!!

Aye, huge difference. I kept my Kawasaki H2 Mach IV 2-stroke 750cc Widowmaker for several decades, and owned new bikes over time as well. The longer it went on, the more I grimaced when I took the old girl out to keep the jets free of gum and just enjoy the retro for an hour around town.

No brakes to speak of, flexible flyer frame, super-peaky engine (no HP until 8,000 RPM+ and then all of it at once), but in its day it was rocket science.

Same with your Indian, in its day, OMG it was the be-all and end-all of bikes.

Well, in the last 2 weeks we sold 20 vests, more than in the whole last year.  :rotflmao:

I'm going to inventory them, and update the online store, and continue the sale at $20 for all sizes until they are all sold.

The new navy blue denin long sleeve shirts will be posted in the store soon too, I just need to take a picture of each, male and female.