• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Border Run Saturday, February 27th 9am Start in Temecula

Motomaniac

COG Southwest Area Director
Thought I would send out a quick post on a ride the Jeff Hamilton and myself are doing Saturday. I sent it out to our group and if anyone else wants to come below is the information!

Who wants to ride Saturday, February 27th!  Border run down Highway 94!  Meet at Temecula Shell, 44987 Old Town Front Street, Temecula, Ca. Look for the Giant U.S. Flag!

Meetup time is 8:30am, Kickstands up 9am! Top off tanks before the ride!  All I can tell you is this is a great ride through some super roads! . Lunch will be somewhere along the way( we all will figure out where!)

Questions send back an e-mail or give me a call – 626-807-4893 otherwise we will see you at the Temecula Shell. Hope we have a good turn out! Bring friends if you want!

See you there,

Russ

If I could I would love to join you, Cman and any others going to Death Valley! Promised Cman last year we would come.  Still might make it up there with a couple of others at least by the end of March. I know Jeff and Attila are ready to go if we can figure out the times.

Thanks for the thumbs up! We will try to post some pictures after the ride!

:motonoises: :great:

Big place Russ. Hell, we could throw 5 rides a weekend and still be 300 miles apart. Good on ya and keep up the good work. Let me know how I can support. Looking forward to C'ing ya'll again and hearing Attilas stories. Look for an announcement for Cedar City in Sept soon.

Rusty said:
If I could I would love to join you, Cman and any others going to Death Valley! Promised Cman last year we would come.  Still might make it up there with a couple of others at least by the end of March. I know Jeff and Attila are ready to go if we can figure out the times.

Thanks for the thumbs up! We will try to post some pictures after the ride!

:motonoises: :great:

Ha!  The apocryphal SoCal gang.  I don't think you really exist.  I think you're a 'bot.  :nananana:

:rotflmao: ;D

Seriously have a good ride.  :great: