• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

bun cooler tent camping

SidecarKen

coming in to the bun cooler in May. !I contacted the KOA to make reservations for tent camping and found out there is no electric hook up.  After making the reservation, Daniel(?) mentioned that people, at times, rent an r v site and put up two tents.  If anyone wants to do a two for one in the r v section let us know.  We enjoy our heater and a bit of water. :)

my husband and I will be riding in on my concourse and his BMW.

:campfire:

Have not decided if I'm going to ride out or bring the trailer again this year. If I get an RV site you are more than welcome to use the hook ups. if I do not respond as it gets closer send me an email or PM. Riding season is almost here in the NW. :motonoises:

The RV sites are HUGE so I'm sure someone will be willing to share.  But if memory serves me correctly, I got a tent site twice, and both times they had electrical and water hookups. 

I had electricity at my tent site last year too. It was about 100" away though....but at least I could charge my phone....didn't help though since my phone service would not pick up there.....they do have wifi in the office area however,  but they close at like 6:00PM. It was fun though.