• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

busted up/ non functional instrument panel wanted

All I really need is the pigtail coming out of it so that I can wire up my KOSO gage panel without hacking up my wiring harness.

If you are in PNW I will come and get it tomorrow or sat - I really want to get this done by monday morning.

uglydog56 at yahoo dot com

843 - three two three - 7805

Might have 1 from an 86, old square style.  I thing the wiring is alittle different than the round style.
I'm at the Bun Cooler, Be back Mon.

As long as the plug is the same, we're in.  I'll deal with the wiring colors if required.  I'll take a pic of the plug you can look at monday and compare it to yours.  Bun cooler, should have remembered that.  That's where everyone is!